Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Enjoy Your Salvation

HABAKKUK 3:18 NLT
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God
of my salvation!

To rejoice means to re-joy, or repeatedly en-joy. We are to
repeatedly and continually enjoy God and what He has done for
us.

PSALM 35:9 GWN
9 My soul will find joy in the LORD and be joyful about his
salvation.

Enjoying God means being delighted with Him.

When we enjoy God, and what He has done, we also provide
enjoyment for God. For God enjoys you being happy about what He
has done for you.

DEUTERONOMY 26:11 ESV
11 And you shall rejoice in all the good that the LORD your God
has given to you and to your house, you, and the Levite, and
the sojourner who is among you.

Our response to God should not always be limited to just a
rational, subdued little response. When we clearly recognize
what our wonderful Lord has accomplished for us, at times it
should cause us to be overwhelmed with joy!

ISAIAH 61:10 NLT
10 I am overwhelmed with joy in the LORD my God! For he has
dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a
robe of righteousness. I am like a bridegroom in his wedding
suit or a bride with her jewels.

Don't allow God's great love and redemption to become boring,
trivial, or unexciting. Stir yourself up occasionally. Allow
yourself to act like you would hearing the Good News for the
first time. Go ahead -- jump and shout!

SAY THIS: It pleases God for me to enjoy the salvation He has
given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home