Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life Is Not Over

JOSHUA 14:10-12 NIV
10 "Now then, just as the LORD promised, he has kept me alive
for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses,
while Israel moved about in the desert. So here I am today,
eighty-five years old!
11 I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm
just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then.
12 Now give me this hill country that the LORD promised me that
day. You yourself heard then that the Anakites were there and
their cities were large and fortified, but, the LORD helping
me, I will drive them out just as he said."

Too many people, especially as they accumulate some years,
settle into a rut and quit expecting.

It's time to dream again. Expect God to show Himself strong
on your behalf.

Don't believe the devil's lie that it's too late.

You are never too old for faith to make a difference; remember
Abraham and Sarah, who had a child when she was 90 years old.
The key is to keep your focus on God and His ability instead of
on yourself and your shortcomings.

GENESIS 21:2 NIV
2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old
age, at the very time God had promised him.

God, who created this universe, is ready, willing, and able to
bring forth new things in your life.

You may have failed before -- but you are still alive. With God
you can succeed this time.

LUKE 1:37 NKJ
37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."

All things are possible!

Life may be full of challenges, but with God you can meet the
challenge and overcome.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that bad is ahead of you.
The good old days can be the days ahead. It depends on your
attitude and focus.

If you don't quit, God won't quit. Keep on believing the
promises of God. Keep on expecting blessing.

PSALM 92:14 NKJ
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh
and flourishing,

SAY THIS: My life is not over. With God's help, my best days
are still ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home