Sunday, May 27, 2007

Who Can Be Against Us?

ROMANS 8:31 NKJ
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us,
who can be against us?

We all face opposition. No one likes it. But opposition is a
fact of life on earth.

But here's a more important fact: with God for us, opposition
doesn't really matter.

With God on our side, what does it matter who opposes us? The
worst anyone can do is kill us -- which would be doing us a
favor. (Being a martyr for Christ and going to be with Him in
Heaven is not bad!)

And never forget: God IS for you!

PSALM 56:9 KJV
9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this
I know; for God is for me.

PSALM 118:6-7 LB
6 He is for me! How can I be afraid? What can mere man do to
me?
7 The Lord is on my side; he will help me. Let those who hate
me beware.

SAY THIS: God is for me, so no one can successfully be against
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home