Thursday, March 15, 2007

You Can Do All Things Through Christ

PHILIPPIANS 4:13 NKJ

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

God often makes statements in the Bible that go against what we feel like, or what it looks like to us at the time.

God is trying to move us to a higher plane of faith where we depend on Him and not on what we feel like.

Others try to evade the issue by saying that a verse only applies to someone else -- like the Apostle Paul -- not to them.

Well, if you don't believe you won't receive help. But help is available. And that help and strength is just as available to you as it was to the Apostle Paul, because the Lord does not play favorites.

Paul didn't say, "I can do all things because I am an apostle." No, it is "through Christ" that he was enabled to do what he needed to do. And you, as a believer, are in Christ just as much as the Apostle Paul was.

You choose. Either step out in faith in God and say you can do it with His help, and watch God raise you up to that level. Or, cower back in fear, and say you cannot do it.

SAY THIS: I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home